Monday 5 September 2016

"My body is dancing by itself and I can't stop it."

September 5th, 2016

....Just kidding, I see that is now September 6th.

I went to Lang Pioneer Village with a bunch of my family yesterday (September 4th) and it was a lot of fun. At one point, my second cousins and I went off on our own to listen to people playing music. This is the conversation that transpired between the four year old and I as we sat on the hay bales.

Cousin(while wiggling around) : My body is dancing by itself and I can't stop it.

Me: You can get up and dance if you want.

Cousin: No I can't do it.

Me: You said your body was dancing and you couldn't stop it.

C: No it's not.

M: You should get up and dance, I haven't seen you dance before.

C: Yes you have, at the wedding (his mom and dad's wedding). 

M: No, I didn't see it because you didn't dance with me.

C: No the other wedding! (my sister's wedding)

M: You're older now, I bet you are an even better dancer.

C: Ya I am.

M: Are you going to dance?

C (in a hushed voice): I can only danced inside. (He continued on dancing in his seat) 

Children are hilarious.





No comments:

Post a Comment