Tuesday 24 May 2016

Journal Entry 5 - I Skipped Therapy

May 24th, 2016

Yes, I skipped the second session of therapy today. There were four reasons for this.

  1. I have a cold and I did not sleep well because of it. I also had a lot of anxiety last night, which was awesome. Not. On top of that colds are always worse in the morning. Which, of course, is when I have therapy. She also said last session that if we are sick, we shouldn't come.                         
  2. I did not complete any of the homework. The facilitator made it very clear that doing the homework is important and continuously not doing it could result in discharge. That being said, she also stated that if there are times that we don't do it, we should not skip therapy because of it.                                                                                                                                                       
  3. I did not purchase the textbook. I got paid on Friday and “class” was Tuesday (today). I planned to just buy it yesterday. That makes sense, right? Wrong. I forgot it was a holiday. Not having a textbook contributed to me not doing some of the homework, but I can't use that as an excuse for all of it. Some of the homework this week was hand-outs.                                               
  4. I did not want to go.

So there you have it, I skipped therapy. I'm such a rebel. I probably should have went considering the mood I am in right now. Whatever. I'll go next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment